A comprehensive estate plan not only puts you at ease with how your assets will be distributed, but also provides for you and your family in emergency situations. Our team has the skills, experience, and dedication to help you choose the plan that will best meet these vital needs.
While discussing your individual needs, we can advise you on issues such as
- Drafting and executing of wills, including living wills
- Benefits of creating a trust
- Medical decisions, medical declarations, and HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) documents
- Making advanced funeral arrangements
- Probate avoidance and/or probate administration
- Competency issues
During this process it is crucial that you have proper counsel to ensure that your interests and those of your loved ones are protected. We provide comprehensive, caring advice while we explain how your investments, retirement funds, insurance benefits, and property will be distributed and what tax consequences to expect.